There is a full $2 trillion investment opportunity in the U.S. alone between the current rate of spend (1.3%) and a minimal replacement level (3% of GDP) from now through 2025. How do we get more funding into priority infrastructure projects? How do we increase the supply of bankable/investable projects? How can private investment be leveraged to create the quality infrastructure that benefits users, tax payers, and investors? What is the possibility of a National Infrastructure Initiative after the mid-term November elections?
● Norman Anderson, CG/LA Infrastructure
● Edward Fanter, Infrastructure Advisory, Deloitte’s Infrastructure & Capital Projects Practice
● Alex Hinojosa, Managing Director, North American Development Bank
● Vincent Joli-Coeur, Vice-Chairman, Financial Markets, National Bank of Canada
● Glenn Myles, Executive Advisor, Starr Strategic Holdings LLC
● Andrew Charlesworth, Partner & CEO, CAMG
● Ricardo Bosch, North American Business Development Director, Cintra